RE: Additional WebDAV Requirements?

I was just trying to help clarify some of the
issues for Bruce, not comment on the details of the
LDAP approach. My point is that one can not treat
ACL's *exactly* the same as ordinary properties in
all respects. There has to be something at least
a little different, because the main functionality
of ACL's is a different kind of functionality than
that of ordinary properties.

Alan Babich