From HTML WG Wiki
HTML Task Forces
Accessibility Task Force
- HTML Accessibility Task Force Wiki
- Accessibility Task Force Proposal, August 2009.
- Accessibility Task Force Work Statement, August/September 2009.
- HTML Accessibility Task Force Consensus Procedures
- Call For Consensus (CFC): Create HTML Accessibility Task Force, September 2009.
- Accessibility Task Force Participants
- Accessibility Task Force Email Archive (Posting is restricted to task force members. People not in the task force may bring issues for consideration by emailing the WAI-XTech mailing list at firstname.lastname@example.org.WAI-XTech mailing list archives are available.)
ARIA User Agent Implementation Task Force
- Survey: Request for Input on organizing accessibility API binding work in PFWG and HTML WG, November 2008.
- Joint task force on ARIA user agent implementation proposal, February 2009.
- ARIA Task Force Work Statement, February 2009.
- ARIA Task Force Participants
- The ARIA Task Force has no dedicated mailing list. Email discussion takes place on the WAI-XTech mailing list at email@example.com. Add the prefix "[AAPI]" to your messages to separate threads from other topics on the list. WAI-XTech mailing list archives are available.
- ARIA Task Force Home Page
Forms Task Force
- Forms Task Force Charter Proposal
- Forms Task Force Members
- Forms Task Force Email Archive (Posting restricted to task force members.)
- Survey: Web Forms Features
- Forms Task Force Home Page
Testing Task Force
- Development of test suites for HTML-related specifications list proposal, November 2007.
- Call For Consensus (CFC): Create HTML Testing Task Force, September 2009
- Testing Task Force Email Archive