From Traffic Event Ontology Community Group
- Define a general traffic domain, including a minimal set of information about a traffic incident: ID, Date, General type, location, urgency and level of service. This information is more or less the same information that RDS-TMC (ISO 14189).
- Describe a list of traffic subdomains (Accident, Roadworks, Management, etc.) and a set of reusable domains (Vehicle classifications, data quality description, etc.), which could be used for the rest.
- Work on each of these subdomains in order to extend the general traffic domain.
- Define some use cases and examples for the use of the ontologies.
- General traffic domain. General specification, use cases and examples.
- Reusable traffic subdomains. General specifications.
- Subdomains (Accident subdomain, roadworks subdomain, etc.).
- Website sections:
- Linked Data (other ontologies used by traffic ontology).