Welcome to the W3C Solid Community Group wiki.
W3C Solid Community Group
The mission of the Solid Community Group is to deliver technical reports based on use cases and implementation experience, as well as capture best practices for the Solid ecosystem.
- Code of Conduct: https://github.com/solid/process/blob/master/code-of-conduct.md
- Solid Process: https://github.com/solid/process
- General chat: https://gitter.im/solid/chat
It is suggested that you present your proposals at the relevant calls and communication channels.
- Specification development: https://github.com/solid/specification
- Solid Ecosystem Editors Draft: https://solid.github.io/specification/
- Chat: https://gitter.im/solid/specification
- Meetings: https://www.w3.org/community/solid/wiki/Meetings
Solid Panels are groups of individuals focused on a specific problem or domain relevant to Solid, with an aim to propose changes to the Solid Specification
Follow the links below for information on how to participate in these active panels: