Agenda por the TPAC meeting on September 12th, 2022
First slot (17:30 CET)
ODRL, its semantics, ODRL new version 3.0
Second slot together with DPV (19:30 CET)
ODRL and its links with the Data Privacy Vocabulary (DPV) https://w3c.github.io/dpv/dpv/
(for example the problem of formalizing The GDPR Right of Access (https://www.dataprotection.ie/en/individuals/know-your-rights/right-access-information#:~:text=The%20General%20Data%20Protection%20Regulation,other%20relevant%20information%20(as%20detailed)
- 1 Description of the use case: what would be useful for the DPV community?
- 2 Technical problems.
- 2.1 Concept generalization and other inferences.
- 2.2 Complexity and scalability.
- 2.3 Signature / Canonicalization. (see https://w3c.github.io/rch-wg-charter/explainer.html )
- 2.4 On the representation of consent.
- 3 How to create human readable sentences from a ODRL structure?
- 4 What is the visible output of this joint work (in the best case)?