Conference Calls

From Hydra Community Group
Jump to: navigation, search

Hydra teleconferences are open to all members of the Hydra W3C CG. They are announced at least 24 hours in advance on the Hydra mailing list.

Schedule: (roughly) Bi-weekly on Tuesdays
Time: 20:00 CE(S)T (Rome, defining time zone) - Please check this calendar for accurate time in other time zones: https://teamup.com/ksrwf7var84ett2wic
Duration: 60 minutes
Voice: https://www.uberconference.com/hydra-cg
IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#hydra (W3C's web IRC) 

Zakim instructions:  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent

Make sure you have a good headset with a microphone as any background noise is distracting to others during the call. If there is excessive noise on your connection, you will be muted until you need to speak. Make sure you join the IRC channel as links and code examples are usually shared over the chat channel.

Agenda

2020-06-09

  • Dereferencability of hydra:Resource #216
  • Discuss Hydra relation to SHACL #214

2020-05-26

  • Discuss Hydra relation to SHACL #214

2020-01-21

  • Discuss on further steps on the road map on how hydra should evolve

2019-11-26

  • Discuss multiple api documentation links for multi service scenarios and expected client behaviour

2019-11-12

  • collection ordering issue #172

2019-09-03

  • Consider extending Hydra to handle non-RDF payloads #199
  • Return to recently discussed PRs
  • Discuss PRs in Example API repository
  • Get a grip on collection ordering issue #172

2019-08-20

  • summer break

2019-08-06

  • summer break

2019-07-23

  • summer break

2019-07-09

  • summer break

2019-06-25

  • TemplatedLink cannot formally have supportedOperation [1]
  • Get a grip on collection ordering issue #172 - postponed

2019-05-28

  • Finalize manages block PR #195
  • Discuss cookbook PR #9
  • Revisit property supported operations design - issue #196
  • Decide on next piece of movies example API
  • Get a grip on collection ordering issue #172

2019-05-14

  • API Examples
  • Resolve pull request #185
  • Discuss rdfs:range issue #192

2019-04-30

  • Advance the API examples and plan future actions
  • Publishing Heracles.ts to NPM (organization scope or user)
  • Next steps with Hydra Console prototype (currently available at new HydraConsole)

2019-04-08

  • Last call actions
  • Development of example API and client application

2019-03-25

  • Discuss open pull requests
  • Monitoring and handling of the @HydraCG Twitter account.
  • Development of example API and client application

2019-03-11

  • Brief update on actions from last calls
  • Collaboration templates PR#188
  • Define client-initiated pagination PR#184
  • Detailed specification for expects/returns and strongly typed collections PR#187

2019-02-18

  • Brief update on actions from last calls
  • API documentation limitations - PR#183
  • Allow returns/expects to be expressed in terms of a media type PR#186
  • Define client-initiated pagination PR#184
  • Add support for describing headers PR#185
  • Gitbook branding #2
  • Discuss to increase the use of Gitbook for drafting features

2019-01-28

  • Brief update on actions from last call
  • Discuss open Pull Requests (call for consensus on merging approved PRs)
  • Extending vocabulary with explicit actions
  • Hydra logo licensing

2019-01-14

  • Talk about the possibility of writing a statement of mission (Statute) for a possible OS organisation. DRAFT
  • Discuss relation between Hydra Core and TPF/LDF
  • Brief update on actions from last call
  • Discuss open Pull Requests

2019-01-07

  • Agreement on closing 16 issues as obsolete (list available here)
  • Agreement on resolving 12 issues (list available also here)
  • Brief plan for next steps


2018-11-12

  • Students (Sandeep, Vaibhav) presenting their work during GSoC.
  • Talk about further plans with GSoC
  • Process going forward

2018-10-01

  • Talk about GSOC with Mentors
  • Students (Sandeep, Vaibhav) presenting their work
  • Process going forward

2018-04-16


2018-03-05

2018-02-05

2018-01-08

2017-12-11

  • Holiday break - when should we have our next call?
  • Follow-up on action items:
    • Markus to render the use case documents on the Hydra homepage (hydra-cg.com/11)
    • Tomasz to come up with a rough structure of how the documentation should look like (hydra-cg.com/12)

2017-11-27

  • No agenda set upfront

2017-10-30

2017-10-16

2017-10-02

2017-09-18

2017-09-04

  • HYDRA-PYTHON GSOC: As developing months are going to end with August, students involved (Akshay and Chris) report about the work done during Google Summer of Code in collaboration with Python Software Foundation.Even if both in early development phase, the server is really interesting in terms of design and concept and already functional; the demo as well is a geo-app that leverages Python HYDRA client (py-hydra by P.A. Champin) with hydrus to display a simulated environment involving automatic interaction among components of an hypothetical commercial drones flock. The students will introduce their work and answer questions. Main topics:
  • Follow-up on action items
    • Tomasz to research how a handful of popular/well-known APIs solve ISSUE-134 (link)
    • Pavlik to add some more use cases that illustrate the manages feature introduced in PR-132 (link)
    • Pavlik to create a use case for ISSUE-134 (adding existing resources to collections) (link)

2017-08-21

2017-07-10

  • Follow-up on action items
    • Markus will try to find a tool which will help us with PR reviews; it's currently difficult to keep track what has been addressed and what hasn't
    • Markus to rename issue #126 to not suggest a solution
    • Pavlik to drive discussion regarding #126 after the issue has been renamed
  • License of reference client (issue #4)
    • PROPOSAL: Use MIT license for Heracles.ts (issue #4)

2017-06-26

  • Status update on architectural diagram - Ruben
  • schema.org actions PR #125 - Pavlik
  • Reference client PR #1
  • (TBD) void:classPartition Issue #126 - Pavlik

2017-06-12

  • Status update on architectural diagram - Ruben
  • Hydra reference client implementation - Karol & Tomasz
    • PROPOSAL: Set up a new, empty Heracles.ts repository under the HydraCG organization on GitHub
  • Strategy for maintaining snippets from Use Cases as datasets and use them in test suite - Pavlik

2017-05-29

2017-05-15

  • Discuss Karol's PRs

2017-05-01

2017-04-17

Admin

  • Chair: Markus Lanthaler
  • Scribe: First available on the scribe list.