Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 58 actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-1 (edit) closed Capture the meaning (definition) and outcome expected of 'Benchmarking Web Accessibility Metrics'. Markel Vigo 2011-08-04
ACTION-2 (edit) closed On Send email to solicit specific questions for the call. Simon Harper 2011-08-18
ACTION-3 (edit) closed Explain copyright terms of the publications and to link to the permission to use (from the WBS) Shadi Abou-Zahra 2011-09-22
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Look for possibility of reminder tools Shadi Abou-Zahra 2011-10-13
ACTION-5 (edit) closed Send the agenda to the panelists Giorgio Brajnik 2011-12-08
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Update http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Seminar_Mechanics with email and irc minutes comments for the next symposium Simon Harper 2011-12-15
ACTION-7 (edit) closed Get RDWG teleconference moved to Wednesdays 14:30 - 15:30 UTC Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-02-09
ACTION-8 (edit) closed Yeliz to create Mobile Pre-Call Peter Thiessen 2012-02-16
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Talk with Andrea about idea of combining topics (Easy to Read & Text Customization) Shawn Henry 2012-04-03
ACTION-10 (edit) closed Talk informally with people about interest and work in Text Customization Shawn Henry 2012-02-16
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Update wiki sub topics for pre call discussion http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Mobile_Pre_CFP Peter Thiessen 2012-02-23
ACTION-12 (edit) closed Send to WAI-Coordination Groups. Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-02-29
ACTION-13 (edit) closed Bring Pre-call doc to PF Joshue O Connor 2012-02-29
ACTION-14 (edit) closed Check different ways for referencing contributed materials in WG Note Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-03-28
ACTION-15 (edit) closed Check what to do for proceedings to get in Google scholar Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-05-24
ACTION-16 (edit) closed Consider "announcing": "come meet up with RDWG folks at dinner on Tue" Shawn Henry 2012-04-04
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Look at the 'Status of this document' wording http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2011/metrics/note/ED-metrics-20120427.html Simon Harper 2012-05-09
ACTION-18 (edit) closed Create list of distribution points for calls Simon Harper 2012-05-16
ACTION-19 (edit) closed Clean up mobile Yeliz Yesilada 2012-05-16
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Carry this out Markel Vigo 2012-05-16
ACTION-21 (edit) closed Check moving "how to cite this document" to the top of the research note Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-05-23
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Add bibtex information to each paper Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-05-23
ACTION-23 (edit) closed Add to http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/rd/SP-design BibTex Shawn Henry 2012-05-23
ACTION-24 (edit) closed Work with shawn on updating the highlight note at the top of the paper contributions Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-05-23
ACTION-25 (edit) closed Update Scope to be more clear that there may be broader topic info coming soon Shawn Henry 2012-05-30
ACTION-26 (edit) closed - for Note see about getting citation at the top in doc meta data - maybe one line with link to How to cite this document details lower Shawn Henry 2012-06-06
ACTION-27 (edit) closed Add question for participants to suggest questions to the questionnaire Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-06-13
ACTION-28 (edit) closed Add Editor Note to the Metrics Symposium Page Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-06-13
ACTION-29 (edit) closed Add question about agreement to publish name on the symposium page Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-06-13
ACTION-30 (edit) closed Restructure http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Distribution_Lists in a tabular format Peter Thiessen 2012-06-20
ACTION-31 (edit) closed & Simon - OpenConf - figure out how to customize the review questions Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-10-03
ACTION-32 (edit) closed If use this teleconference system, include intructions for dialing in with Skype (Call menu...). Also no "*" with the code number. Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-11-14
ACTION-33 (edit) closed Check if any issues with broadcasting symposia through YouTube (in addition to phone) Shadi Abou-Zahra 2012-12-12
ACTION-34 (edit) closed Make explicit that Mobile accessibility already covered in WAI guidelines (with pointers <http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/>) even though there can be more to do (inc links from roadmap) near the top. Simon Harper 2013-01-16
ACTION-35 (edit) closed Append appendix title with more descriptive text Simon Harper 2013-01-16
ACTION-36 (edit) closed Check with Shadi regarding academic style for references. Simon Harper 2013-01-16
ACTION-37 (edit) closed Re-write scope taking Yeliz and Annika. Simon Harper 2013-05-01
ACTION-38 (edit) open 'create text for flyer' Shadi Abou-Zahra 2014-03-12 General and Process Items
ACTION-39 (edit) closed 'paste actions and issues into the email of the minutes' Shadi Abou-Zahra 2013-12-18
ACTION-40 (edit) closed Easy to read w3c note finalised Klaus Miesenberge 2014-01-22 Easy to Read Symposium
ACTION-41 (edit) open Update Symposium Process Wiki Pages Justin Brown 2014-04-16 E-Learning Symposium
ACTION-42 (edit) open Develop a new editor draft with christos based on the feedback from the two surveys Yehya Mohamad 2014-03-19 User Modelling Symposium
ACTION-43 (edit) closed Convert vivienne's write-up into html Simon Harper 2014-01-29 Catalogue Topic
ACTION-44 (edit) closed Create survey for feedback on accreditation write-up Simon Harper 2014-02-05 Catalogue Topic
ACTION-45 (edit) open Close the loop on the symposium l&f Shadi Abou-Zahra 2014-03-12 General and Process Items
ACTION-46 (edit) open Update taar as discussed http://www.w3.org/wai/rd/wiki/tips_for_accessibility-aware_research David Sloan 2014-04-16 Tips for Accessibility Aware Research
ACTION-47 (edit) open Complete feedback on metrics research report Shadi Abou-Zahra 2014-03-05 Metrics
ACTION-48 (edit) open Complete feedback on mobile research report Shadi Abou-Zahra 2014-03-05 Mobile Accessibility Symposium
ACTION-49 (edit) open Work with shawn on developing an editor draft for the text customization research report David Sloan 2014-04-16 Text Customisation
ACTION-50 (edit) closed Check in with Participants and their Expectations Simon Harper 2014-02-28 General and Process Items
ACTION-51 (edit) closed See if the list of change requests and changes are available for e2r Klaus Miesenberge 2014-02-05 Easy to Read Symposium
ACTION-52 (edit) open Share details of the two upcoming catalogue topics. Klaus Miesenberge 2014-03-12 Catalogue Topic
ACTION-53 (edit) open Update the group on the next topic Markku Hakkinen 2014-02-26 General and Process Items
ACTION-54 (edit) open Write up e-learning symposium draft within 2 months Justin Brown 2014-03-26 E-Learning Symposium
ACTION-55 (edit) open E2R Look Over Changes Klaus Miesenberge 2014-03-26 Easy to Read Symposium
ACTION-56 (edit) open Revisit Accreditation Survey Results Vivienne Conway 2014-03-12 Catalogue Topic
ACTION-57 (edit) open Bring together wot in wiki Klaus Miesenberge 2014-04-02
ACTION-58 (edit) open Develop paper from wot wiki by 16th april Shadi Abou-Zahra 2014-04-02

Add a new action item. See all the action items


Markku Hakkinen <mhakkinen@ets.org>, Vivienne Conway <v.conway@webkeyit.com>, Chairs, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: actions.php,v 1.28 2015-01-30 15:07:34 vivien Exp $