Text displayed either on a large screen (in the front) or on personal
computers or handhelds.
Experimental demonstration at SuperComputing Conference in Baltimore, Nov.
SVG format of image
- Transcript available for persons with hearing impairment or people
listening to a non-native language.
- Also helpful to audience for speakers with heavy accents.
- Speech available as text document afterwards (transcript).
- Local experts at lecture site can correct terms and names not knowable
- More economic than having a captioner on the site.