The Protocols and Formats Working Group is no longer chartered to operate. Its work will continue in two new Working Groups:
- Accessible Platform Architectures, to review specifications, develop technical support materials, collaborate with other Working Groups on technology accessibility, and coordinate harmonized accessibility strategies within W3C; and
- Accessible Rich Internet Applications, to continue development of the Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) suite of technologies and other technical specifications when needed to bridge known gaps.
Resources from the PFWG remain available to support long-term institutional memory, but this information is of historical value only.
This Wiki page was edited by participants of the Protocols and Formats Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
ARIA Task Force
Developing the WAI-ARIA technology. Some specific content is reference from the ARIA page.
The ARIA Task Force meets on Mondays at 10:00 am Eastern Time (15:00 UTC during Standard Time, 14:00 UTC during Daylight Savings Time). Duration is 1.5 hours. Meetings are held on the Zakim bridge, +1.617.761.6200 passcode 92473. IRC is used for minutes and notes, irc.w3.org:6665 channel #pf.
- Current ARIA Editors' Draft
- Current ARIA User Agent Implementation Guide Editors' Draft
- Current ARIA Authoring Practices Editors' Draft
- Current ARIA Primer Editors' Draft
- Current ARIA Roadmap Editors' Draft
- Current ARIA Public Working Draft
- Current ARIA User Agent Implementation Guide Public Working Draft
- Current ARIA Authoring Practices Public Working Draft
- Current ARIA Primer Public Working Draft
- Current ARIA Roadmap Public Working Draft