This document is an attempt to explain a process of how Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) extensions might integrate and harmonize. It is a Wiki-fied copy of the original document.
- As depicted in Figure 1, each separate extension's normative guidelines flow into a harmonization funnel. Extensions include:
- Low Vision
- Digital Learning Materials
- The result would be one normative WCAG Extension of Guidelines and Success Criteria.
The normative WCAG 2.0 Principles, Guidelines, and Success Criteria remain separate from the normative WCAG Extension of Guidelines and Success Criteria
- As depicted in Figure 2, each separate extension's informative techniques flow into a harmonization funnel. These include:
- Mobile Techniques
- Cognitive Techniques
- Low Vision Techniques
- Digital Learning Materials Techniques
- The result would be one combined document of Informative WCAG 2.0 Techniques.