Pages in category "Techniques Ready For Review"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Using ARIA landmarks to bypass blocks of content, and provide programmatic structure.
- Using aria-activedescendant to allow changes in focus within widgets to be communicated to Assistive Technology
- Using aria-describedby to provide descriptions of images
- Using aria-flowto
- Using aria-label to provide an invisible label where a visible label cannot be used
- Using aria-labelledby to provide a name for user interface controls
- Using role="heading" to identify headings