This Wiki page is edited by participants of the WCAG Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Category:Techniques Ready For Review
From WCAG WG
Pages in category "Techniques Ready For Review"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Using ARIA landmarks to bypass blocks of content, and provide programmatic structure.
- Using aria-activedescendant to allow changes in focus within widgets to be communicated to Assistive Technology
- Using aria-describedby to provide descriptions of images
- Using aria-flowto
- Using aria-label to provide an invisible label where a visible label cannot be used
- Using aria-labelledby to provide a name for user interface controls
- Using role="heading" to identify headings