Techniques that have been accepted for publication by the Working Group. Use this category for techniques that are ready to be migrated out of the wiki. If the technique was accepted but has further edits before it is ready for migration, use Category:Techniques Accepted with Actions.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Techniques Accepted"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- ARIA-edit: F59: Failure of Success Criterion 4.1.2 due to using script to make div or span a user interface control in HTML without providing a role for the control
- ARIA-edit: F63: Failure of Success Criterion 2.4.4 due to providing link context only in content that is not related to the link
- ARIA-edit: F68: Failure of Success Criterion 1.3.1 and 4.1.2 due to the association of label and user interface controls not being programmatically determined
- F15: Failure of Success Criterion 4.1.2 due to implementing custom controls that do not use an accessibility API for the technology, or do so incompletely
- F85: Failure of Success Criterion 2.4.3 due to using dialogs or menus that are not adjacent to their trigger control in the sequential navigation order
- F86: Failure of Success Criterion 4.1.2 due to not providing names for each part of a multi-part form field, such as a US telephone number
- Using a WAI-ARIA role to expose the role of a user interface component
- Using ARIA landmarks to identify regions of a page
- Using aria-describedby for link purpose - May 2014
- Using aria-label for link purpose
- Using aria-label to provide labels for objects
- Using aria-labelledby for link purpose
- Using aria-labelledby to concatenate a label from several text nodes
- Using aria-labelledby to provide a text alternative for non-text content
- Using role=heading to identify headings
- Using WAI-ARIA state and property attributes to expose the state of a user interface component