TPAC, 22 September 2016 in Lisbon, Portugal (informal meeting)
Venue, logistics, and registration information on the W3C Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee (TPAC) homepage. Please note that there is no meeting on Friday, unlike what was previously on the agenda. Teleconferencing will be available the entire day for online participants. Details will be put on this page as they become available.
The goal of this meeting will be to develop a straw man proposal for the ACT Framework Requirements. This proposal will be used by the ACT Taskforce to develop the first draft of the requirements from.
Please make sure you have read the meeting materials before the meeting.
Join the meeting on IRC at #wai-act
Thursday 22 September
Portugal local time - see meeting time for your location
- 9:00 - 10:30 - Introduction & the What and Why of ACT
- 10:30 - 11:00 - coffee break
- 11:00 - 12:30 - Refining our User stories
- 12:30 - 13:30 - lunch break
- 13:30 - 15:00 - ACT Framework Requirements
- 15:00 - 15:30 - coffee break
- 15:30 - 17:00 - ACT Framework Requirements