ⓘ command type=checkbox – state or option that can be toggled NEW # T
with a type attribute whose
value is "
checkbox" represents a state or option
that can be toggled.
Permitted attributes #
- Any attributes permitted globally.
type = "checkbox"
- Specifies that its
a state or option that can be toggled.
"checked" or "" (empty string) or empty
- Specifies that the command is selected.
label = string
- The name of the command, as shown to the user.
non-empty URL potentially surrounded by spaces
- A URL for an image that represents the command.
or "" (empty string) or empty
- Specifies that the command is not currently
Permitted parent elements #
any element that can contain
metadata elements, any element that can contain