ISSUE-31: Smooth or hard color change in corners of borders
Smooth or hard color change in corners of borders
- CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders
- Raised by:
- Bert Bos
- Opened on:
- Raised by Ben Stucki. Is there a need for a property to allow
the designer to select between smooth color gradient and cut off at 45
degree? The latter would also cut off a rounded corner of which one
side has zero thickness.
WG decides this is not needed at this point.
- Related Actions Items:
- No related actions
- Related emails:
- Re: [css4-ui] caret-color (from email@example.com on 2014-12-20)
- Re: [css4-ui] caret-color (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2014-12-19)
- Re: [css3-values] Disposition of Comments, remaining issues, and moving to CR (from email@example.com on 2012-07-05)
- [CSSWG] Summary and Resolutions F2F: CSS2.1 and Margin Collapsing (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2008-11-10)
- [CSSWG] Minutes F2F 2008-10-19 (from email@example.com on 2008-11-04)
- [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions 2008-04-09 (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2008-04-10)
- ISSUE-31 (gradient corner): Smooth or hard color change in corners of borders [CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders] (from email@example.com on 2008-04-04)
No additional notes.
Display change log