ISSUE-139: pack:start in reverse direction
pack:start in reverse direction
- CSS3 Flexbox
- Raised by:
- Alex Mogilevsky
- Opened on:
In reverse direction, what should â€œpack:startâ€ do?
pack:start should pack towards whichever side the children start in, and so box-direction:reverse would swap the "start"
- Related Actions Items:
- No related actions
- Related emails:
- [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Oslo F2F 2010 Tuesday: GCPM, MQ, Flexbox, Multicol, box-shadow, Publications, Future F2Fs (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2010-08-31)
- Re: [CSS21] Backing up in tokenizer (issue 129) (from email@example.com on 2010-08-28)
- Re: [css3-flexbox] issues resolved in FTF (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2010-08-25)
- [css3-flexbox] issues resolved in FTF (from email@example.com on 2010-08-25)
- ISSUE-139: pack:start in reverse direction [CSS3 Flexbox] (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2010-08-23)
"box-pack:start" refers to logical start. E.g. in horizontal layout, if "box-direction:reverse" is right-to-left, "box-pack:start" aligns content to the right.
RESOLVED: Use flex-start keyword, follows flex-flow.Elika Etemad, 19 Jan 2013, 01:16:49
Display change log