Input for Agenda Planning for the Privacy Interest Group

This is the view of actions grouped by issues ordered by due dates; see also the view of issues groups by products.

Action Items Pending Review

There are 0 pending review actions.

Overdue action items

There are 16 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-3 (edit) open Lead privacy review on Media Capture Hannes Tschofenig 2013-05-16
ACTION-4 (edit) open Share draft review of webcrypto with virginie galindo Christine Runnegar 2013-10-17
ACTION-7 (edit) open Propose update to respec for security and privacy consideration section support Frederick Hirsch 2014-09-04
ACTION-8 (edit) open Propose tpac review group "office hours" or hallway tables for future tpacs Wendy Seltzer 2014-09-04
ACTION-9 (edit) open Follow up with frank dawson and public-privacy on state of getusermedia Nick Doty 2014-11-07
ACTION-10 (edit) open Follow up with comments on specification privacy assessment Nick Doty 2014-11-07
ACTION-11 (edit) open Clean up and send around ping tpac friday minutes Nick Doty 2014-12-11
ACTION-12 (edit) open Send uri for evercookie to mike west Rigo Wenning 2015-11-06
ACTION-13 (edit) open Instigate conversation on incognito mode on the ping list David Singer 2016-09-27
ACTION-14 (edit) open And kepeng to review privacy questionnaire Joseph Hall 2016-09-27
ACTION-15 (edit) open Ask johannes to join a call and present input events more intelligently Charles 'chaals' (McCathie) Nevile 2017-03-30
ACTION-17 (edit) open Will invite wot people to next call. Christine Runnegar 2018-06-14
ACTION-18 (edit) open Recruit mozilla and microsoft folks Jason Novak 2018-11-02
ACTION-19 (edit) open Sort out how to create versioned copies of the questionaire Samuel Weiler 2018-11-02
ACTION-20 (edit) open Followup w/ pes re: potential normative privacy specs and whether they fit into webappsec scope Samuel Weiler 2018-11-02
ACTION-21 (edit) open Look at mission in charter Jason Novak 2018-11-02

Action items due next week

There are 0 upcoming actions.

Issues discussed over the last week

There are 0 recently discussed issues listed in the system.

Christine Runnegar <>, Tara Whalen <>, Peter Snyder <>, Chairs, Samuel Weiler <>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <>.
$Id: agenda.html,v 1.1 2019/10/11 11:59:26 carcone Exp $