Berlin September 2013 f2f
From MultilingualWeb-LT EC Project Wiki
Date: 18 September, 2-5 p.m. CEST.
Please indicate your interest in a joint dinner in brackets, e.g. dinner "yes".
- Felix Sasaki. Dinner: no.
- Arle Lommel. Dinner: tbc.
- Olaf-Michael Stefanov. Dinner: tbc.
- Phil Ritchie (noon Wed. until evening Fri). Dinner: yes.
- Jirka Kosek (I'll arrive around 6pm on Wed). Dinner: yes.
- Yves Savourel (Remotely)
- Tadej Stajner (Remotely)
- Christian Lieske (Remotely, tbc)
- David Filip (Tue evening-Sat morning). Dinner: YES.
- Pedro L. Díez Orzas (Wed-Fri). Dinner: tbc.
- Ankit Srivastava (Remotely)
- Karl Fritsche (Remotely)
- DFKI Project Office Berlin. See http://www.dfki.de/web/contact/dfki-project-office-berlin?set_language=en&cl=en
- Address: Alt-Moabit 91c, 10559 Berlin.
- Final preparation of META-FORUM session(s).
- Final deliverables health check. Scope: Deliverables due September. See http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Deliverables
- General activities until the end of the year and after
- List of outreach material. Do we for example have links to all presentations?
- List of example files, in addition to the conformance testing files.
- Numbers (e.g. annotations done in the showcases)
- What to do until the end fo the year? See also issues & actions for the ITS IG
- Discussion of TODOs and time lines
- Update of "Usage Scenarios"
- Update of ITSRDF ontology
- "Liason reports" (What's the status of XLIFF 2.0? What's happening at GALA? ...)
None, just went through above topics.