ACTION-251: make the necessary steps for the mime type section during last call mentioned at http://www.w3.org/2002/06/registering-mediatype

make the necessary steps for the mime type section during last call mentioned at http://www.w3.org/2002/06/registering-mediatype

State:
closed
Person:
Felix Sasaki
Due on:
June 30, 2013
Created on:
October 9, 2012
Associated Product:
MLW-LT Standard Draft
Related emails:
  1. Re: [Minutes, action items and "use cases" high level summary] 2013-02-13 (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2013-02-14)
  2. RE: [Minutes, action items and "use cases" high level summary] 2013-02-13 (from christian.lieske@sap.com on 2013-02-14)
  3. [Minutes, action items and "use cases" high level summary] 2013-02-13 (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2013-02-13)
  4. RE: [Update Agenda MLW-LT call] 3 December, 4 p.m. UTC (from sgladkoff@logrus.ru on 2012-12-03)
  5. [Update Agenda MLW-LT call] 3 December, 4 p.m. UTC (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-12-03)
  6. [Agenda MLW-LT call] 3 December, 4 p.m. UTC (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-11-30)
  7. [Minutes] MLW-LT editing call minutes, diff and next steps (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-11-20)
  8. [All] f2f minutes day 2, action item and issue clean up and questions (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-11-07)

Related notes:

[fsasaki]: see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Oct/0113.html for discussion

9 Oct 2012, 14:53:13

Moved forward via
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-commits/2012Nov/0019.html
More after LC publication

Felix Sasaki, 12 Nov 2012, 23:05:41

[fsasaki]: make sure that IRI vs URI is addressed then going to last call - only IRI would be better

20 Nov 2012, 13:40:34

Moved forward via
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-types/current/msg01739.html
Setting new due date 10 of January (end of lc).

Felix Sasaki, 6 Dec 2012, 13:29:21

See spec edit at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-commits/2013May/0061.html

Felix Sasaki, 26 May 2013, 09:00:20

"Send a request to Thomas Roessler and Philippe Le H├ęgaret, IETF liaisons, with the following information: "
Done. Action now set to anticipated mid PR period, that is end of June.

Felix Sasaki, 26 May 2013, 09:21:36

Display change log.


Chair, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: 251.html,v 1.1 2014-01-21 15:45:39 kahan Exp $