ACTION-429: Draft a wg note for the profile short name registry and ttml media type registration

Draft a wg note for the profile short name registry and ttml media type registration

State:
closed
Person:
Mike Dolan
Due on:
October 8, 2015
Created on:
October 1, 2015
Related emails:
  1. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-02-11 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-02-11)
  2. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-02-11 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-02-09)
  3. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-02-04 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-02-04)
  4. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-02-04 [30 minutes later than usual] (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-02-03)
  5. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from glenn@skynav.com on 2016-02-02)
  6. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from pal@sandflow.com on 2016-02-02)
  7. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from glenn@skynav.com on 2016-01-29)
  8. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from glenn@skynav.com on 2016-01-29)
  9. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from pal@sandflow.com on 2016-01-29)
  10. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from pal@sandflow.com on 2016-01-29)
  11. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from glenn@skynav.com on 2016-01-29)
  12. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from glenn@skynav.com on 2016-01-29)
  13. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from pal@sandflow.com on 2016-01-29)
  14. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from dakim@netflix.com on 2016-01-28)
  15. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-01-28)
  16. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-01-26)
  17. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-21 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-01-19)
  18. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-14 (from dronca@netflix.com on 2016-01-14)
  19. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-14 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-01-12)
  20. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-07 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2016-01-05)
  21. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-07 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-01-05)
  22. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-12-17 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-12-16)
  23. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-12-10 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-12-09)
  24. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-12-03 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-12-02)
  25. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-11-26 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-11-26)
  26. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-11-26 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2015-11-25)
  27. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-11-26 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-11-25)
  28. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-11-19 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-11-18)
  29. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2015-11-12 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-11-12)
  30. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-11-12 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-11-11)
  31. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2015-10-22 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-10-22)
  32. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-10-22 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-10-21)
  33. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2015-10-15 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-10-15)
  34. ACTION-436: Send mdolan an empty respec based note as a starting point for action-429 (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2015-10-15)
  35. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-10-15 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-10-14)
  36. RE: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-10-08 (from mdolan@newtbt.com on 2015-10-08)
  37. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-10-08 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-10-07)
  38. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2015-10-01 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-10-01)
  39. ACTION-429: Draft a wg note for the profile short name registry and ttml media type registration (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2015-10-01)

Related notes:

[nigel]: [TTWG meeting 2016-01-28] tmichel to help this along with a first draft on github

28 Jan 2016, 15:20:31

[nigel]: [TTWG meeting 2016-02-04] First draft now on github; also Andreas added a further column on the wiki page that needs to be included in the draft, for how to find profile information.

4 Feb 2016, 15:41:05

Display change log.


David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, Chairs, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Philippe Le H├ęgaret <plh@w3.org>, Atsushi Shimono <atsushi@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $