Re: ISSUE 5.14 Closing Text

Mike,

Thanks for pointing out the proper capitalization of  DeprecatedClass
and DeprecatedProperty. Also, I agree with your corrections to my
addtions for the OWL ontology.

As for backwardCompatibleWith, I'd be okay with it. Jim had suggested
backCompatibleWith in a previous message, if he's okay with
backwardCompatibleWith an noone has any objections, I think we can just
make that change.

As for versionInfo, I don't really see why it needs to be in the OWL
namespace now. I think the new properties handle everything that's
relevant for sharing the ontology. If you only use it for internal
configuration management and debugging then it could either be contained
in a comment or a you could create a similar property in your own
schema. Of course, this item never got discussed in the e-mail, so if
other believe there is a strong reason to keep it, I'd be willing to
withdraw it from the closing text.

Jeff