Re: <onenter> typos in examples

Hi all,

After chatting with Jim, I've added this problem to the SCXML Errata
document as an error:
  https://www.w3.org/2015/08/scxml-errata.html#e7

At some point we might be able to publish an Proposed Edited Recommendation
which includes all the identified errors if needed. I'll talk about how to
handle the
errors within the W3C Team.

Regards,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504