Re: CCXML <transition> element

Hrvoje,

Good catch. I will forward this to the working group so we can fix it
one way or another.

If my memory serves me right however the answer is that the examples
are right and the spec is wrong. "name" should allow you to use a
variable name that will get auto created at the transition scope if
it does not exist.

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn