RE: Consolidated comments on SSML

Hello Daniel, dear Voice Browser WG,

We are very sorry for our delay. Due to the large volume of our comments,
and your detailed responses, it took us quite a while to look through
the comments. Richard Ishida has listed up all our comments, your
replies, and our tentative replies at
http://www.w3.org/International/2003/ssml10/ssml-feedback.html.

We hope to finalize our replies in this week's teleconference
(exceptionally on Thursday).

Regards,    Martin.