From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2024 6:47 AM
To: Kevin Prince <kevin.prince@fostermoore.com>
Cc: Adam Cooper <cooperad@bigpond.com>; 'Tom Shaw' <tom-shaw@hotmail.com>; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Skip to content link

Kevin,
  Perhaps I am naive, but why cannot a person end up with more than one disability  experience?
And, are there not several definitions of a keyboard user, i. e. one using their keyboard to manage  individual access needs?
Further, I am confused entirely by the screen reader users, as if all users, and screen readers are uniform?
Karen