From: Sheri Byrne Haber <sbyrnehaber@vmware.com>
Date: Thursday, 1 June 2023 at 16:25
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org) <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Security & Privacy sections
It would be helpful to know why those particular criteria were chosen for each section?

Thanks,

Sheri

-----
Sheri Byrne-Haber (She/Her)
Senior Staff, Accessibility Architect
Mobile: 650 703 2376 (please text first if you have not called me before, otherwise it may go to VM)

Upcoming OOO
June 7-11 (Working from San Diego)
June 19 (Juneteenth)

Expect a delay in my replies

Phonetic pronunciation:   shei riə bUHRn heɪ buhr
Audio:   https://vimeo.com/665808784