Web Authentication WG

08 May 2019



jfontana, elundberg, wseltzer, jcj_moz, johnbradley, sbweeden, nadalin, agl, jeffh, akshay, davidwaite, nicksteele, nsteele, jbarclay


<wseltzer> present=

<nsteele> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2RkyHHUgAAnzGM.jpg:large

tony: no call week of FIDO Plenary May 24


akshay: can yo uchange your approval
... if shane can't merge, I can do it.

tony: akshay do th merge


tony: JeffH did you look at these

<sbweeden> sbweeden

<sbweeden> thanks - checking

tony: can yo do the merge if you agree with this?

jeffH: yes. I think it is fine. notion of user verification is back in there.


agl: looking for comments from jeffH here

tony: is JC OK with it

agl: This is not ready for landing today.

tony: next week

agl: possible. I will turn this around today or tomorrow.

tnoy: you want to see in WD 01 if you can get done

agl: yes.


tony: is this wd 01 issue?

jeffH: if it doesn't make 1 we will punt to 2. if it is not done by wednesday, we will punt
... not a must

tony: that is what I wanted to know.


jeffH: this is connected to cred man
... I need to make a pull request

tony: we will look at it next week and make a proposal.

jeffH: I also submitted issues on feature policy.


tony: this is covered by #1205


jeffh: PR open on this one.

tony: handled by #911

askshay: we should close this

jefH: I will take care of it


jeffH: I am working on this.

tony: for next week

jeffH: uyes.


elundberg: i will do this.

tony: so a few more things before we have a 1st draft.
... any more questions. look at draft 2 stuff.

elundberg: issue #704


elundberg: I can do this tomorrow.

tony: you will create a PR for this one.
... we will look at it next week
... next week we can hope to have a draft for Level 2 01

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.154 (CVS log)
$Date: 2019/05/08 19:27:32 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.154  of Date: 2018/09/25 16:35:56  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: Irssi_ISO8601_Log_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Default Present: jfontana, elundberg, wseltzer, jcj_moz, johnbradley, sbweeden, nadalin, agl, jeffh, akshay, davidwaite, nicksteele, jbarclay
Present: jfontana elundberg wseltzer jcj_moz johnbradley sbweeden nadalin agl jeffh akshay davidwaite nicksteele nsteele jbarclay
No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: jfontana
Inferring Scribes: jfontana

WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.

Agenda: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webauthn/2019May/0052.html

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

WARNING: No date found!  Assuming today.  (Hint: Specify
the W3C IRC log URL, and the date will be determined from that.)
Or specify the date like this:
<dbooth> Date: 12 Sep 2002

People with action items: 

WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found!  
Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>.

Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of 
new discussion topics or agenda items, such as:
<dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report

WARNING: IRC log location not specified!  (You can ignore this 
warning if you do not want the generated minutes to contain 
a link to the original IRC log.)

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]