<trackbot> action-123 -- Andrea Perego to Check if Makx is available for the analysis of national DCAT-AP implementations -- due 2018-06-07 -- OPEN
<roba> trying to find webex details :-9
<roba> got it
multiple labels for this group - conneg, profile neg
need to ad First Public Working Draft
<LarsG> last meeting minutes: https://www.w3.org/2018/06/20-dxwgcneg-minutes.html
resolve: approve last meeting minutes
Resolved: approve last meeting minutes
Lars plans to have the IETF document ready fro submission around TPAC
Lars plans to get Herbert van Sompel & Ruben to make some decisions about direction on the document before WG review
Action: Lars to invite Herbert & Ruben to generate an IETF FPWD before TPAC
<trackbot> Created ACTION-166 - Invite herbert & ruben to generate an ietf fpwd before tpac [on Lars G. Svensson - due 2018-08-08].
Nick will supply questions after Herbert & Ruben's updates
Lars describes how profile negotiation fits in to Apache conneg order
Lars suggests waiting to update the IETF draft before DXWG members discuss it with a Issue tracking
roba: how different will the IETF & W3C FPWDs be?
LarsG described the difference based on a conversation with phila at the start of the WG
roba: do we need to plan for the Guidance doc?
ncar: we need the Guidance Doc draft to see if there are items that need to flow back to the IETF doc
<trackbot> action-163 -- Nicholas Car to Guide the guidance group to present some potential outlines -- due 2018-07-31 -- OPEN
Action: ncar create a draft of the conneg guidance doc for next conneg meeting
<trackbot> Created ACTION-167 - Create a draft of the conneg guidance doc for next conneg meeting [on Nicholas Car - due 2018-08-08].
roba/LarsG: there is a very sketchy draft already
ncar: I will edit the conneg-by-ap respect doc and links to it at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg
ncar: there appear to be 3 toolkits that could implement the profile conneg for Rec status needs
roba: we shouldn't spend too much time improving the Requirement wording before progressing
Action: roba to review conneg GitHub Issues, specifically harmonising labels
<trackbot> Created ACTION-168 - Review conneg github issues, specifically harmonising labels [on Rob Atkinson - due 2018-08-08].
LarsG: that we have established a set of actions for FPWG
roba: there seems to be negotiation around a dimention of the data and profile neg needs to ensure it doesn't lock such things out
Action: roba to draft requirement/UC on how profile neg mustn't exclude other neg mechanisms, e.g CRS
<trackbot> Error creating an ACTION: could not connect to Tracker. Please mail <firstname.lastname@example.org> with details about what happened.
<trackbot> action-169 -- Rob Atkinson to Draft requirement/uc on how profile neg mustn't exclude other neg mechanisms, e.g crs -- due 2018-08-08 -- OPEN
LarsG: there have been IETF RFQs to deal with extensible negotiation hearders in HTTP spec previously
Succeeded: s/agenda: First Public Working Draft//