Spatial Data on the Web Coverages Sub Group Teleconference

26 April 2017

Meeting Minutes

<billroberts> hi phil - yes all good thanks

<billroberts> just getting ready to start properly

scribenick roba

<billroberts> https://‌www.w3.org/‌2017/‌04/‌12-sdwcov-minutes

<billroberts> PROPOSED: approve minutes of last meeting

<billroberts> +1

<dmitrybrizhinev> +1

Resolved: last minutes approved

<billroberts> https://‌www.w3.org/‌2015/‌spatial/‌wiki/‌Patent_Call


billroberts: covjson - recalled previous decision to publish - and this is in train. Bill to follow up


dmitrybrizhinev: Kerry to give more feedback
… on cleaning up ontology.

<dmitrybrizhinev> https://‌github.com/‌w3c/‌sdw/‌pull/‌742/‌files

dmitrybrizhinev: roba - changes to QB4ST ontology
… private feedback from Kerry via email

roba: shouldnty this be on public

billroberts: please put summary at least to public as evidence of review a


Action: roba review eo-qb changes suggested

<trackbot> Created ACTION-343 - Review eo-qb changes suggested [on Rob Atkinson - due 2017-05-03].

<billroberts> roba: we published an updated version to QB4ST

<billroberts> roba: and OGC pending documents now have formal links to the 3 SDW Coverage outputs

<billroberts> ...that should probably be moved to a shared OGC space for all SDW outputs

<billroberts> ...(in the SDW Github space)

<billroberts> Rob's pull request: https://‌github.com/‌w3c/‌sdw/‌pull/‌756

<billroberts> roba: looking for opportunities to implement this in practice

<billroberts> Still an outstanding action on billroberts to do a worked example

<billroberts> I'll aim to do that in the next two weeks

<billroberts> roba: then we should seek wider review - and of course respond to any comments received

Action: roba to talk to scott about OGC review - TC announce?

<trackbot> Created ACTION-344 - Talk to scott about ogc review - tc announce? [on Rob Atkinson - due 2017-05-03].


<billroberts> None

<billroberts> End of meeting

Summary of Action Items

  1. roba review eo-qb changes suggested
  2. roba to talk to scott about OGC review - TC announce?

Summary of Resolutions

  1. last minutes approved
Minutes formatted by Bert Bos's scribe.perl version 2.18 (2017/03/20 18:51:04), a reimplementation of David Booth's scribe.perl. See CVS log.


Unknown options in environment variable SCRIBEOPTIONS:

Succeeded: s/Working/Coverages Sub/