Accessibility Conformance Testing Teleconference

21 Dec 2016

See also: IRC log


Wilco, Shadi, Moe, Katie
Mary Jo, Romain, Alistair, Alan


Approval of last week's meeting minutes https://www.w3.org/2016/12/14-wcag-act-minutes.html

Wilco: Minutes approved: https://www.w3.org/2016/12/14-wcag-act-minutes.html

Drafting new sections

<Wilco> https://w3c.github.io/wcag-act/act-famework.html

<Wilco> https://w3c.github.io/wcag-act/act-framework.html

Wilco: Started filling in stuff. Need to pick up some more. Need volunteers.
... I would be up for Text Input Type and Accessibility Support Data

Moe: I will take 3.1 Rule Outline and 5.2 Test Cases

Wilco: Let's create GitHub issues. Moe to create hers and Wilco will create 2 for the ones he is doing.

Open Issues in Github https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues

Moekraft: Change to Introduction section merged in gh-pages but does not exist in master branch. This was due to the fact that gh-pages was default at the time.

Wilco: Make a new pull request with the same change and merge to master.
... Will work on Contributing instructions
... #16 Comparison on test case design. Mapping emailed to Alistair. We are good for now. Should be able to close soon.
... Leave #7 negative tests for Alistair when he is next on the call.
... Issue#6 is related to #7 and #15


Wilco: Agree we can merge this pull request.

Happy Holidays!

Next meeting is on January 4th!

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.148 (CVS log)
$Date: 2016/12/21 15:43:34 $