This wiki has been archived and is now read-only.


From Spatial Data on the Web Working Group
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda for SDWWG teleconference 28 March 2017 20:00 - 22:00 UTC

  • Chair: Armin & Danh
  • Scribe: tbd
  • Regrets:
This meeting: kerry


  1. Check bots are running (see below)
  2. Matching everyone on IRC and Webex: Each person should type 'present+ ' followed by their name.
  3. Appoint Scribe. Scribe should enter 'regrets+ ' followed by the names of people who have sent regrets (ideally by adding their own name to this page)
  4. Approving last meeting's minutes
  5. Patent Call

Main agenda


  1. Progress on ACTION 282 for Forecasting
  2. Progress on ACTION-283 to propose properties to replace dul:includesEvent property as of ISSUE-117
  3. Progress on ACTION-279 to add a change history to SSN document
  4. SSN Measurement and Operating properties for actuators https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Measurement_and_Operating_properties_for_actuators
  5. Proposal for ssn:Device (Deprecate?) as of ISSUE-153

2nd hour - SOSA/SSN

  1. Discussion of RecTrack requirements, i.e. last working draft, 17-04-17
  2. Progress on ACTION-286 for Sampling and decision on OBOE alignment
  3. Close ISSUE-89 as of implementation of https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/634
  4. Progress on ACTION-284, temporal properties in both SOSA/SSN, i.e. ssn:startTime, ssn:endTime as of ISSUE-145, stimulusTime for Observation as of ISSUE-151 and sosa:resultTime, ssn:observationResultTime and ssn:observationSamplingTime.

Dial In details

  Joining instructions: (official participants and invited guests only)
  WebEx Details
  Or by phone use +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number, Access code 646 798 081 
  For text discussions, minutes, joining the speaker queue, actions & issues IRC channel: #sdwssn on irc.w3.org on port 6667
  Please be sure to join both IRC and WebEx and use the same nick in both (or it gets very confusing)
  When you join the IRC channel, please immediately type 'present+ {yourname}' (this adds your name to the participants list in the minutes)
  W3C Telecon Resources:
  Zakim instructions in English
  Basic instructions in Portuguese

To start the meeting, check that trackbot is in the IRC channel (it usually is). If not, type:

/invite trackbot

Then you can type:

trackbot, start meeting

That should invite zakim and RRSAgent and generally get things ready to go. As a reminder: the Zakim IRC bot handles things like the speaker queue, RRSAgent handles the minute-taking, present and regrets list etc.

Please note that you will see a message that Zakim does not see any meetings scheduled at this time. This is a reference to the old conference bridge (also called Zakim) that is no longer in use. Scheduling is now done under the WebEx system. If you're feeling nostalgic for the old Zakim greeting, it's archived (of course).

Once you have started the meeting, you should see all three bots running:

If any are not in the room, type /invite and then the name of the bot

During the meeting you may need to set the access permissions on the chat log with this command:

RRSAgent, make logs public

Then to create the minutes, type RRSAgent, draft minutes


Minuteshttp://www.w3.org/2017/03/28-sdwssn-minutes +
ScribeFrancois, Maxime +
SubjectSchedule and resolutions prior to last working draft +
TypeTelecon +
"Date" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent date values.
March 28, 2017 +