We'll meet in room 1.15 on the first floor
Remote connection details
Remember that the time zone in Lisbon is GMT+1 (the same as the UK & Ireland)
- WebEx https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m9e5772a890ea19c7826f91f675c5a917
- +1-617-324-0000 (US Toll Number) + Access code: 642 382 614
- PW available from your friendly neighbourhood W3C team contact - who is very uncreative
8:30 am to 6pm, lunch break 12-2pm, coffee breaks 10-11 and 3-4.
Room 1.15, First Floor
Registration is required, the registration desk opens at 8:00 AM.
8:30 am welcome and review agenda
9:00 am UCR -- discuss and vote for final version of Note/discussion paper Editors Draft
10:30 – 12:30 Shake down of best practices
- Group picks BPs to discuss; ‘new BP’ is also a BP one can pick.
- Timeboxed discussion of picked BPs.
14:00 – 14:30 Demonstration & discussion: WFS extra feature property as semantic Link (see presentation)
14:30 – 15:30 General BP issues (picked from list below + suggestions during meeting, timeboxed discussion)
- Are we meeting the needs of practitioners- if not, how can we improve?
- Are we avoiding a RDF bias- if not, how do we remove that bias?
- Which topological, distance and directional spatial relations do we recommend - for use & publication in the IANA Link Relations registry
- How do we attach metadata to spatial data (at dataset, resource and property level) that allows us to interpret values?
17:00 Plan for completion to pwd (aim to vote in 3 weeks)
- Increasing contribution from the WG members
- Agree plan for publication
(for more details on the issues in the BP agenda see here)
8:30 am Coverage (demos and review of ed drafts)
- ANU to allow for telecon (50 minutes)
- QB4ST (10 minutes)
- Reading (50 minutes)
- Next steps(10 minutes)
10:30 am coffee
11:00 am SSN
- SOSA core goals-- what is it for and review? (1 hour)
- SSN top-down -- minus dolce and cleaned up (30 minutes)
1:30 pm ssn
- What topics are modules built around? How many vs how big? (1 hour)
- 'RecordOfObservation' vs 'ActivityOfObserving' (1 hour)
4:00pm Joint session on vocabulary with Web of Things
6:00 pm close
- TPAC 2016