From Spatial Data on the Web Working Group
Are you attending the F2F5 London, UK of the Spatial Data on the Web Working Group?
- Bill (15th only)
- Possibly Jon Blower (only available on 16th, could dial in at odd times on the 15th though)
- Jeremy Tandy
- PhilA, will arrive at the very end of the meeting on Thursday 15th, and be around all day Friday 16th.
- Chris, morning 15th, all day 16th
- Clemens Portele, afternoon of 15th, all day 16th
- Payam, both days
- Claus, both days
By teleconference (probably WebEx) and irc
- Kerry - should be able to get to most of it by telecon.
- Bart - Probably on the 15th, unlikely on the 16th ( Shift )
- Danh - Probably to join via telecon some sessions
- Josh - after ~11am local time each day
- Armin - By telecon until I fall asleep.
- LarsG - will attend some sessions via telecon
- SimonCox - wot Armin said
- Raúl - Will attend some sessions
- Frans - Will try to follow what is going on, but unable to travel.
- Andrea - mainly BP sessions; joining 15th afternoon + 16th morning
- Laurent - Will try to follow what is going on