ISSUE-82: Forecasts and observations

forecasting

Forecasts and observations

State:
CLOSED
Product:
Semantic Sensor Network Ontology
Raised by:
Kerry Taylor
Opened on:
2016-10-12
Description:
tracking email thread titled
"RE: Forecasts and observations - was RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation"

The question is whether we need an additional property for ssn:observation to represent forecasts as observations.
Related Actions Items:
No related actions
Related emails:
  1. Re: ACTION-282: Draft a note on forecasting to address issue-82. (from maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr on 2017-04-03)
  2. Re: ACTION-282: Draft a note on forecasting to address issue-82. (from janowicz@ucsb.edu on 2017-03-28)
  3. RE: ACTION-282: Draft a note on forecasting to address issue-82. (from Simon.Cox@csiro.au on 2017-03-28)
  4. Re: ACTION-282: Draft a note on forecasting to address issue-82. (from maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr on 2017-03-28)
  5. ACTION-282: Draft a note on forecasting to address issue-82. (from maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr on 2017-03-27)
  6. Re: [Minutes SSN] 2017 03 15 (from phila@w3.org on 2017-03-20)
  7. RE: [Minutes SSN] 2017 03 15 (from Simon.Cox@csiro.au on 2017-03-20)
  8. RE: [Minutes SSN] 2017 03 15 (from kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au on 2017-03-20)
  9. [Minutes SSN] 2017 03 15 (from phila@w3.org on 2017-03-15)
  10. Re: [public-sdw-wg] <none> (from jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com on 2017-03-14)
  11. Re: [public-sdw-wg] <none> (from jeremy.tandy@gmail.com on 2017-03-14)
  12. RE: [public-sdw-wg] <none> (from chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk on 2017-03-14)
  13. [public-sdw-wg] <none> (from Simon.Cox@csiro.au on 2017-03-14)
  14. Re: Agenda SSN meeting this week - 14-03-17 20:00 - 22:00 UTC (from ssimmons@opengeospatial.org on 2017-03-13)
  15. Agenda SSN meeting this week - 14-03-17 20:00 - 22:00 UTC (from armin.haller@anu.edu.au on 2017-03-13)
  16. Re: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com on 2016-10-18)
  17. RE: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au on 2016-10-18)
  18. Re: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com on 2016-10-17)
  19. Re: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from armin.haller@anu.edu.au on 2016-10-14)
  20. RE: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from Simon.Cox@csiro.au on 2016-10-14)
  21. RE: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from Simon.Cox@csiro.au on 2016-10-14)
  22. RE: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au on 2016-10-14)
  23. Re: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com on 2016-10-13)
  24. RE: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk on 2016-10-13)
  25. Re: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from janowicz@ucsb.edu on 2016-10-13)
  26. Re: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com on 2016-10-13)
  27. Re: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com on 2016-10-13)
  28. RE: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk on 2016-10-13)
  29. RE: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk on 2016-10-13)
  30. RE: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from Simon.Cox@csiro.au on 2016-10-12)
  31. Re: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from rob@metalinkage.com.au on 2016-10-12)
  32. RE: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk on 2016-10-12)
  33. Re: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from janowicz@ucsb.edu on 2016-10-12)
  34. RE: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk on 2016-10-12)
  35. RE: Forecasts and observations - was I RE: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation (from kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au on 2016-10-12)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log ATOM feed


Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>, Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>, Chairs, Fran├žois Daoust <fd@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $