Agenda for DWBP teleconference 11-November-2016 14:00 UTC
Dial in details
Joining instructions: (official participants and invited guests only) Join using WebEx in your browser Or you can dial in through +1-617-324-0000 (US Toll Number) Access code: 319 050 138 For text discussions, minutes, joining the speaker queue, actions & issues IRC channel: #dwbp on irc.w3.org on port 6667 Please be sure to join both IRC and WebEx and use the same nick in both (or it gets very confusing)
- Chair: Deirdre
- Check bots are running (see #The IRC Bots)
- Matching everyone on IRC and webex, by typing 'present+ name'. (It helps if you use the same name on IRC and WebEx.)
- Appoint Scribe
- Approving minutes from last call 
- Review implementations for the BP's CR stage.
- Overview of all implementations collected https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RhMGyG0ZYb73RkteYr39Xqt7f5xi0BUQmSiDqjkHOSA/edit#gid=853876221
- Super high-risk Best Practices!!
- Best Practice 27: Preserve identifiers (1)
- Best Practice 28: Assess dataset coverage (0)
- High-risk Best Practices!!
- Best Practice 8: Provide version history (3)
- Best Practice 11: Assign URIs to dataset versions and series (2)
- Best Practice 20: Provide real-time access (2)
- Best Practice 30: Make feedback available (2)
The IRC Bots
W3C Telecon Resources: Zakim instructions in English Basic instructions in Portuguese
To start the meeting, check that trackbot is in the IRC channel (it usually is). If not, type:
Then you can type:
trackbot, start meeting
That should invite zakim and RRSAgent and generally get things ready to go. If it fails for any reason, you'll need to do things manually that trackbot does automatically. At the start of the meeting check that the following bots are running in IRC:
If any are not in the room, type
/invite and then the name of the bot
Remember that the zakim bot is not tied to the WebEx audio so it no longer automatically records who is present, can't tell you who is noisy, can't mute people etc.
If you had to invite RRSAgent manually, during the meeting you need to set the access permissions on the chat log with this command:
RRSAgent, make logs public
Everything else is automatic since we use CommonScribe
- Status check for BP doc