Agenda for DWBP teleconference 23-October 2015 9:00am EST
Dial in details
Joining instructions: (official participants and invited guests only) Join using WebEx in your browser Or you can dial in through +1-617-324-0000 (US Toll Number) Access code: 647 415 866
Also, you should join IRC channel: #DWBP on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Please type 'present+ your IRC nick. It helps if you use the same nick on IRC and WebEx.
- Chair: Deirdre
- Regrets: Phil
- Check bots are running (see #The IRC Bots)
- Matching everyone on IRC and webex, by typing 'present+ name'. (It helps if you use the same name on IRC and WebEx.)
- Appoint Scribe
- Approving last call's 
- Brief update (Bernadette, Eric Stephan, Sumit)
Best Practices (Bernadette, Caroline and Newton)
- Should/can Christophe stay as editor?
- Proposed: DQ should occupy a separate namespace to DCAT. (Discuss/vote) (Fadi)
- added an early draft example of linkset quality: there are some technical issues come up from this example, but Riccardo guess we have to postpone such technical discussion after the editor draft is out (and I agree)
- consider an (DQV or DUV) issue about http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/notes/hcls-dataset/?
- problems of having dimensions, categories (and properties between them) as "abstract". Proposal to officially open the two following issues:
- discussion on range, domain and inverse of dqv:computedOn, so that it is the exact inverse property of dqv:hasQualityMeasure and a subclass of daq:computedOn
- Issue 200: Can we align the quality dimension hints in DQV with the ones in ISO 25012? (Nandana)
The IRC Bots
W3C Telecon Resources: Zakim instructions in English Basic instructions in Portuguese
To start the meeting, check that trackbot is in the IRC channel (it usually is). If not, type:
Then you can type:
trackbot, start meeting
That should invite zakim and RRSAgent and generally get things ready to go. If it fails for any reason, you'll need to do things manually that trackbot does automatically. At the start of the meeting check that the following bots are running in IRC:
If any are not in the room, type
/invite and then the name of the bot
Remember that the zakim bot is not tied to the WebEx audio so it no longer automatically records who is present, can't tell you who is noisy, can't mute people etc.
If you had to invite RRSAgent manually, during the meeting you need to set the access permissions on the chat log with this command:
RRSAgent, make logs public
Everything else is automatic since we use CommonScribe
- Issues & Actions