ACTION-88: Make a proposal for bug 24346 (using discussion from 2014-mar-04 call)

Make a proposal for bug 24346 (using discussion from 2014-mar-04 call)

State:
closed
Person:
Patrick Lauke
Due on:
March 11, 2014
Created on:
March 4, 2014
Associated Product:
Pointer Events v1
Related emails:
  1. [Bug 24921] ACTION-88: Clarification of "Default Action" for pointerdown wrt compat mouse events (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2014-03-24)
  2. Re: Draft agenda: 25 March 2014 ** NOTE: Call is 1 hour earlier for some people ** (from art.barstow@nokia.com on 2014-03-24)
  3. Re: Draft agenda: 25 March 2014 ** NOTE: Call is 1 hour earlier for some people ** (from redux@splintered.co.uk on 2014-03-24)
  4. Draft minutes: 2014 March 11 call (from art.barstow@nokia.com on 2014-03-11)
  5. RE: Draft agenda: 11 March 2014 ; ** NOTE: Call is 1 hour earlier for some people ** (from Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com on 2014-03-11)
  6. Draft agenda: 11 March 2014 ; ** NOTE: Call is 1 hour earlier for some people ** (from art.barstow@nokia.com on 2014-03-10)
  7. Re: ACTION-88: Make a proposal for bug 24346 (using discussion from 2014-mar-04 call) (Pointer Events Working Group) (from redux@splintered.co.uk on 2014-03-04)
  8. [Bug 24921] New: ACTION-88: Clarification of "Default Action" for pointerdown wrt compat mouse events (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2014-03-04)
  9. Draft minutes: 4 March 2014 call (from art.barstow@nokia.com on 2014-03-04)

Related notes:

Patrick addressed this by creating https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=24921

Arthur Barstow, 6 Mar 2014, 14:21:50

Display change log.


Patrick Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>, Chair, Philippe Le H├ęgaret <plh@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: 88.html,v 1.1 2019/11/12 07:12:02 carcone Exp $