ACTION-69: Create a proposal re informative note re pointerevent and touchevent compatibility.

Create a proposal re informative note re pointerevent and touchevent compatibility.

State:
closed
Person:
Patrick Lauke
Due on:
February 18, 2014
Created on:
February 11, 2014
Associated Product:
Pointer Events v1
Related emails:
  1. [Bug 24784] ACTION-69: Create a proposal re informative note re pointerevent and touchevent compatibility (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2014-03-05)
  2. Draft minutes: 4 March 2014 call (from art.barstow@nokia.com on 2014-03-04)
  3. ACTION-85 (was Re: [Bug 24784] New: ACTION-69: Create a proposal re informative note re pointerevent and touchevent compatibility) (from redux@splintered.co.uk on 2014-03-04)
  4. RE: Draft agenda: 4 March 2014 call (from asirveda@microsoft.com on 2014-03-04)
  5. Draft agenda: 4 March 2014 call (from art.barstow@nokia.com on 2014-03-03)
  6. Draft minutes: 25-Feb-2014 (from art.barstow@nokia.com on 2014-02-25)
  7. Re: Draft agenda: 25 February 2014 (from redux@splintered.co.uk on 2014-02-24)
  8. Re: ACTION-69: Create a proposal re informative note re pointerevent and touchevent compatibility. (Pointer Events Working Group) (from redux@splintered.co.uk on 2014-02-24)
  9. [Bug 24784] New: ACTION-69: Create a proposal re informative note re pointerevent and touchevent compatibility (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2014-02-24)
  10. Draft minutes: 14 February 2014 call (from art.barstow@nokia.com on 2014-02-11)

Related notes:

Patrick addressed this action via https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=24784#c0

Arthur Barstow, 26 Feb 2014, 16:50:41

Display change log.


Patrick Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>, Chair, Philippe Le H├ęgaret <plh@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: 69.html,v 1.1 2019/11/12 07:11:54 carcone Exp $