[Odrl-version2] Re: The difference between offer and ticket

fengwenjie fengwenjie at huawei.com
Thu Mar 2 13:09:45 EST 2006

Hi Renato,

That is to say, Offer only represent the holder's ability, while Ticket means
the holder has issued the rights.
Then I have still another question: why the two has different contraint on
the number of Party with Assigner role? Actually, in one negotiation, shouldn't
the Assigner of Offer and Ticket be the same?

BR,
Jessica