[Odrl-version2] New ODRL v2.0 Model

Susanne Guth Susanne.Guth at gmx.net
Mon Feb 6 01:37:52 EST 2006

Hi,

I don't have a problem with the two rights expressions below. Why do we want
to relate certain actions to duties only?

For example, if there's one special accountant in a company that is allowed
to do payments that are over 5000 € he requires an according permission.

I think, that if we constrain a certain vocabulary to permissions/ or duties
we reduce the flexibility of our language.

I think, the software/system that uses ODRL v2 rights expressions would have
to decide what actions make sense as permissions and duties. I don't think
its our work to do. Discussion opened :)

So long
Susanne