I am now working at École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Étienne (part of Université de Lyon) in Institut Henri Fayol, ISCOD team. My main interest in this WG is about the formalisation of multiple graph datasets and their semantics. I am also one of the authors of a paper presented at the workshop on RDF Next Steps. I was a member of the W3C OWL 2 Working Group (although, for unknown reason, my name is not in the list of participants). I participate in the Pedantic Web group.
I contribute the Graphs Task Force.
- A semantics for datasets.
- Some more stuff on Dataset semantics.
- Some basic requirements that I find necessary for a semantics of datasets.
- submission to the workshop RDF Next Steps.
- A new approach regarding dataset semantics.
- Yet another approach to dataset semantics.
- Note on RDF Dataset Semantics.
- Standardise Turtle pretty much "as is" in the member submission. Do not try to put graph stuff inside
- Standardise a serialisation for multiple-graph documents (can be as simple as N-Quads) as a different format type
- My personal homepage
- My foaf file
- My research group's homepage
- My affiliation's homepage
- The Review of April Fool's day Transactions
- I usually sign with my initials, AZ, first and last letters of the alphabet. AZ is also my nick on W3C IRC.
- In order to identify me with a URI, please use