NOTE: the Web Events Working Group closed in November 2013 because it completed its technical work with the publication of the 10 October 2013 Touch Events Recommendation. As such, this document is NO longer maintained.
This document is a directory of face-to-face (f2f) meetings of the Web Events WG.
TPAC 2011: 1 November 2011
The Web Events WG will have a f2f meeting during the W3C's TPAC 2011 (Technical Plenary) meeting week. The logistics are:
- Date: Tuesday, 1 November 2011
- Time: 09:00 - 12:30
- Location: Santa Clara CA US; Marriott Hotel
- Voice conference bridge: +1.617.761.6200; PIN = 9321# ("WEB1"); Zakim Bridge SIP information
- IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/ channel #webevents
- Meeting Registration; $50 USD per day; pre-Registration is Mandatory