Vision for the W3C organization
In April 2010 we launched five task forces to clarify and get specific on the goals for the W3C organization. These are:
- Continue and Strengthen Core Mission Task Force, Chair Philippe Le Hegaret
- The Place for New Standards to be Brought Task Force, Chair Ian Jacobs.
- Sustainable Business Model Task Force, Chair Jeff Jaffe
- Drive a Global and Accessible Web Task Force, Chair Judy Brewer
- Increase Value Proposition for Web Users Task Force, Chair Ralph Swick
This is the public home page for those task forces. A Member-only home is also available.