From SPARQL Working Group
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday September 13, 2011
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +22.214.171.124.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Chair: Axel Polleres
- Scribe: Andy? (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2011-09-13
- Admin (10min)
- Check in with RDF WG liaison (AndyS)
- Where are we with publication of JSON and CSV/TSV (resolved to publish 2011-07-26
- Other Docs (plan was to publish these ideally together):
- Where are we with Federated query?
- Where are we with the Overview Document?
- Matt's review
- Anything else missing?
- PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/sparql11-overview/Overview.xml as FPWD at http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-overview/
- Where are we with the Protocol Document?
- What's missing?
- PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/protocol-1.1/Overview.xml as LC WD at http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-protocol/
- Any Other docs?
- Summary of any (critical?) changes in published LC docs so far
- (Using SPARQL 1.1 with RDF1.1 - news?)
- Test Cases Coverage and implementations? any updates? http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/TestSuiteCoverage
- Go over the open ACTIONS;
- Go over recent comments
- Alex, Paul (at risk)