From SPARQL Working Group
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday January 19, 2010
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +22.214.171.124.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Chair: Lee Feigenbaum
- Scribe: Olivier Corby (Tommi on deck) (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-01-19
- Comment handling - see http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
- Liaisons - Anything to report?
- RIF WG (Axel)
- RDB2RDF WG (Orri)
- eGov (SteveH)
- Document Reviews and Publication Decisions:
- PROPOSED: publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/ as new version of http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-update/
- PROPOSED: publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/protocol-1.1/ plus new WSDL and Types files as new version of http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-protocol/
- SemTech panel update
- Test suite / test cases
- We need a plan here, ASAP.
- Overview document
- Update ISSUEs,
- ISSUE-27 - Expressivity of SPARQL 1.1 Update WHERE clauses. I read strong if not universal consensus in favor of WHERE clauses in update being full SPARQL 1.1 Query. I'd like to propose that as a replacement for the F2F2 resolution of this issue.
- PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-25 with no change, noting that this is *allowed* by the definition of INSERT in the current SPARQL1.1 Update WD.
- PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-38 with no change, noting that this is covered by the resolution of ISSUE-27 already.