From SPARQL Working Group
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday October 20, 2009
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +188.8.131.52.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Chair: Lee Feigenbaum
- Scribe: Axel Polleres (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-10-20
- Admin (5min)
- Liaisons - Anything to report?
- OWL WG (Bijan)
- HCLS (Eric)
- XQuery (Eric)
- RIF WG (Axel)
- RDB2RDF WG (Orri)
- eGov (SteveH)
- Publishing FPWDs
- Query - all set
- Update - LukeWM & Paul, are we there or nearly there?
- Protocol - Axel is reviewing
- HTTP Update - all set
- Service description - any luck with CVS and putting this in W3C format?
- Entailment - status?
- Aggregate design questions (see recent thread started by AndyS)
- Which aggregates?
- Custom aggregates
- Bare URI or keyword?
- DISTINCT? *?
- Mixed datatypes and unknown values