NOTE: This document is no longer maintained because the Web Applications Working Group was closed in October 2015 and its deliverables transferred to the Web Platform Working Group.
This wiki consolidates some general information about testing the Web Applications WG's Widget Specifications.
For implementation data, see the Widget Implementation wiki.
Links to each of the specification's test suite and implementation report are included in the Widget PubStatus document.
General Testing Information
Resources from the W3C's QA community:
Policies for Contribution of Test Cases to W3C
The document Policies for Contribution of Test Cases to W3C "discusses patent, copyright, and liability issues surrounding the contribution of test cases to W3C. The purpose of this policy is to clarify the terms for contributing test cases to W3C and to facilitate contributions from Working Group Participants.".
Note #1: the test cases for Widgets specs will not be published in a Recommendation track document.
Note #2: members of the WebApps WG agreed to the W3C's copyright policy before joining the WG. However, if a non-WG member wants to contribute a test case, they must agree to the terms of Grant II as stated in Policies for Contribution of Test Cases to W3C.
Online Widget Checker
Digital Signature for Widgets spec
- Material from http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Interop will also be needed for the MUST RSAwithSHA256 and the SHOULD ECDSAwithSHA26.
- Apache Java XML Security 1.4.2
- information: http://santuario.apache.org/
- downloads: http://santuario.apache.org/dist/java-library/
- Supports C14N11, fixes bugs, includes XML Encryption security bug fix, was used in most recent XML Signature 1.1 interop (supports SHA-2 but not elliptic curve, misses a few optional features like OCSPResponse in KeyInfo).