Logistics 3rd F2F Meeting @ UPC Barcelona
Please register here in order to:
- Know whether you are attending or not to the meeting
- Know whether you stay in the accommodation where we have made a pre-reservation. Anyway you should make the reservation yourself here and indicate the reference "Departament d'Arquitectura Computadors UPC, MAWG" to get a discount (price should be 45€ instead of the standard 65€ for a normal customer)
Alternatively, send an email to "victorr at ac.upc.edu"
Hotels from the Tourist Information
The meeting takes place in the Campus Nord of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya.
UPC Campus Nord
Jordi Girona, 1-3
Rooms: E106 and E101
From the Airport...
Airport in Barcelona is 12Km from the meeting location.
- A taxi should be about 25€ and 20 minutes.
- A train leaves from the airport every 30 minutes. After 20 minuntes it arrives in "Estació de Sants" (Central train station), where it is possible to take a metro (Line III, green) bounding to "Zona Universtaria" and get off at "Palau Reial" (see map).
- A bus leaves you in Plaza Catalunya central square.
Two alternative airports, at about 100km from Barcelona, are run mainly by low-cost companies, with dozens of connections.
- Girona (GRO)
- Reus (REU)
A bus departs from these airports to the Estació del Nord bus station in Barcelona, taking the trip about 1 hour.
There are direct train connections from/to Zurich, Milano and Paris (all of them overnight).
General tourist information
Tel. +34 932 853 832. Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am-8 pm. Saturday and Sunday, 10 am-3 pm
16th April Dinner - How to arrive
Restaurante Los Toreros
Location: Carrer d'En Xuclà 3, 08001 Barcelona - 933 182 325