You can edit this page like any wiki page, or you can use the "+" tab to simply add a comment to the end. When you add a comment (using either style) please finish with the magic text ~~~~, which gets turned into your name and a timestamp.
It's no clear yet how this page interacts with the Issues List, the Public Comments List, other wiki pages, an review comments inlined with the document.
- The rest of the images need to be uploaded. Should their names be changed in the process, perhaps to something with this document name as part of their name?
- The rest of the id tags need to be added to the Reference section. DONE Peter Patel-Schneider 02:08, 29 October 2007 (EDT)
- Do we want to switch to using templates instead of div/span in various places. Only if we don't lose information. Peter Patel-Schneider 02:08, 29 October 2007 (EDT)
- What convention should we have for line length? (Peter Patel-Schneider 08:01, 26 October 2007 (EDT) How about long lines, i.e., one paragraph per line?)
- It would nice to be able to click something and make the left menu bar go away
- What should be the Wiki name of this document? "Specification" isn't very informative. (Renamed to "Syntax" as per Ian's suggestion, SandroHawke 16:34, 29 October 2007 (EDT).)
Proposed Datatype Edit
As an addition to Syntax#Data_Ranges:
- Complex data ranges can be defined in XML Schema documents and reused within OWL 1.1 documents. In such cases, the datatypeURI represents a specific element in the XML Schema using a shorthand pointer from the XPointer Framework. At present, this requires the XML Schema definition to include an
@idattribute. Implementations must support XML Schema definitions that are expressible using OWL 1.1 data range constructors.
MikeSmith 07:31, 26 November 2007 (EST)
comments from Rinke Hoekstra
This example comment was added using the "+" tab, next to "edit".
At the bottom I put ~~~~ and it was turned into my name and a timestamp. SandroHawke 05:54, 26 October 2007 (EDT)
Peter Patel-Schneider 08:02, 26 October 2007 (EDT)
I fixed some of the accumulated typos / edits, and updated the related issues.