WORK IN PROGRESS
The changed OWL 1 Full semantics of owl:DataRange.
It has been decided to deprecate the use of this URI in favor of rdfs:Datatype. Additionally, the old OWL 1 Full semantics had some problems, which need to be fixed.
The changes of the semantics are based on the following analysis: 
Changes to the semantics of data ranges
- The table "Parts" receives a new entry for owl:DataRange (there is currently no such entry in the OWL 1 Full spec).
- In table "Parts": The content of the entry for owl:DataRange will be identical to the entry for rdfs:Datatype (except for the field "Note").
- CEXT_I(S_I(owl:DataRange)) = IDC
- The use of owl:DataRange is deprecated (perhaps by adding an annotation in the "Note" field of the "Parts" table)
- In table "Characteristics", entry for "owl:DataRange": The content of of the "Note" field is removed, since the old note in the OWL 1 Full spec is confusing ("OWL dataranges are special kinds of datatypes").